Monday, June 28, 2010

Q's Description..

18/06/2010, Thursday

Probably 3:30 pm 14th June. I missed my train and no reservation available for next few days. Every possible routing checked, rechecked in different combinations but, of no use. I knew I’m going to get screwed for this blunder and numerous taunts will follow from various sources like different floodlights focusing on single player mid-field. I had no other option to escape the humiliation but, to start my journey as soon as possible without any reservation. I was mentally prepared for the worst possibilities. My determination to meet Q was getting stronger following the strange events and I believed that it was destiny’s higher will to test my patience and perseverance.
Somehow I managed to reach Nagpur station from Durg which is 4 hours journey through train. Pathetically middle class people surrounded me. I hated unreserved train journey, especially the long distance ones. I enquired the help-desk at Nagpur the next train towards Chennai, surprisingly it turned out to be the same train in which Q was travelling. Now, all the sequence of events seemed logical to me and I was able to connect the dots. I was on cloud nine and thanked god for all eventful incidents. Who knew, situations will turn so differently. I never imagined that things will get so complex that neither I would be able to resolve nor she. Even today if I give it a thought, everything seems unpredictable. May be someday if I’ll look behind, I might be able to reconnect these dots. I sat on the bench at station and went into a deep thought process.
Q the question in my life came when I was least expecting her. It was the last semester of my college life. I would never address her as beautiful or an angel of docility from heaven. She has an average looks and appears timid in her black specs. Nothing extraordinary about her; a woman of substance and intelligence. Always smiling and cracking jokes as if deep she knows how to transform a grieved heart burst into laughter. She has her own sense of humor and all the people surrounding her are her friends. Friend for her holds no specific definition, all the people she interacts with is her friend. Imagine the lady of justice tied with black cloth on her eyes yelling; “Everybody is equal” with the motto “Equal importance to all”. Like the breeze of air which touches you and winds away, you can feel its freshness but, you can never grab it; she is there but never yours. Infact no one would ever want to grab air. Why to chase a rainbow which has no beginning and no ends? Which can fade away as soon as rain is gone; harder you try to get closer, farther it moves away? I don’t believe in love at first sight and even if I had to pass across her hundreds of times I would have never loved her. It was never her appearance, her eyes or her nature. There is not a single reason I can find, I’m still clueless. She turned out to be the most gratifying person I have ever met. The notion of falling in love has always been the stupidest phenomenon I ever read about but, this time it had happened to me and I realized it until it was too late.
Ah, this late reminds me that I’m really getting late and I need to finish my official work. Damn, this Q would never leave me alone, it’s more than a year and still the memories are fresh as if it was just yesterday; I had revived from a deep sleep. Real life is so much bitter, I want to sleep again.

4 comments:

  1. wow! this is really really good...
    In Facebook terms: Faraz likes this!
    In Bollywood terms: MOGAMBO... KHUSHH HUAAA!!

    Keep writing dude... very good read... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good going dude..nice read though mixed with a tingle of immense anticipation..want the nxt post 2 b asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Awesome....I want it Next part...keep it continue.

    ReplyDelete